今天，我们来讲解一下关于“同意”的说法。托福写作当中最为常见的一类提问方式，就是Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? 所以，大家都必不可免的要谈论同不同意的问题，使用相关的语料。
1 agreement noun [uncountable]
• Today there is general agreement that pollution from cars and planes is threatening the future of our planet.
• There is widespread agreement on the need for prison reform.
• Geologists are mostly in agreement about how the islands were formed.
• The two sides were unable to reach agreement.
2 consensus noun [singular, uncountable]
• There is now a general consensus among scientists on the causes of global warming.
• There was a growing consensus that the military government had to be replaced.
3 common ground noun [singular, uncountable]
• There are many areas of common ground between the two philosophers.
• Despite their differing backgrounds, they found common ground in their interest in science.
4 unanimous adjective
• Medical experts are unanimous on this issue.
• They were unanimous in their opposition to the plan.
• a unanimous decision by the three judges
5 widely held view / belief etc
• There is a widely held view among business experts that selling off a business to a management team is not in the best interests of the company's shareholders.
• There is a widely held belief that advanced western societies are becoming more and more criminalized.
6 widely / generally accepted
• It is now widely accepted that the universe began with the so-called 'big bang'.
• It is generally accepted that electricity generated from nuclear power is more expensive than other forms of electricity.
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
The way a person dresses is a good indication of his or her personality or character.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.