2021-01-06 13:59:09 发布 来源：雷哥托福
1. Students do not respect teachers as much asthey did in the past.
2.Improving education is the mostimportant thing in the development of a country.
3.The most important investmentthat can be made to the education of children aged from four to seven is givingthem a computer.
4.In order to make freshman adaptto campus life as soon as possible, which way will you recommend?
1) Attending a one-week or ientation or introduction program when you are in the university campus, and it will beginbefore you have the classes.
2)Meeting regularly at your first year with astudent in your major field who has entered the university for several years.
5.Good teachers are moreimportant to a child's development than good parents.
6.Parents learn more from theirchildren than their children do from them nowadays.
7.People in daily lives wouldfrequently do the jobs that need creativity, such as the job you have neverdone before. Under this circumstance, do you prefer to work alone or work withothers?
8.You may choose between twoprofessors who will be teaching a course that you must take at your university.If the following statements are the only information available to you about thedifferences between the two professors, which professor would you choose? Why? -A professor who proves to be very popular instudents’ evaluations -A professor who was recently given an awardfor outstanding research.
9.Some people think universitystudents should be taught in small class (which means professor knows the namesof his/her students), others think large classes with more students are better.Which one do you think is better?
10.When parents cannot afford timeto accompany with their children, they could choose to send their children tochild-care center where many children are cared together; or they could sendtheir children to an individual caregiver. Which one is better?
11.The best way for a teacher tohelp students interested in a subject is to explain that subject will help themoutside school.
12.The most important thingspeople learned are from families.
13.Which of the following summerarrangements is better for a 16-17 year old student of grade eleven? 1) get ready for some of the major courses theywant to study in College 2) led by the teacher to visit museums orhistorical sites, and then write a paper
14.Teachers performance should beevaluated by students rather than by other teachers.
15.Some people think that it is animportant part of a child’s education to go on field trips (for example,museums), other people think a child’s time is better spent learning in aclassroom at school.
16.A lot of high school studentsnow cheat in homework assignments, by asking other students for answers. Whichof the following do you think is the most efficient way to stop? 1)asking parents to help stop the students fromcheating 2)penalty or punishment to the students 3)asking teacher to create homework assignmentthat cannot be easily cheated
17.A high school has decided thatall students must take a class in which they learn a practical skill. Schooladministrators are trying to decide whether to hold a class in cooking,managing personal finances or auto repair. Which do you think the school shouldrequire students to take? Why?
18.University should spend moremoney supporting social activities rather than improving the canteen food.
19.The reading students do ontheir own is as important as or more important than that assigned by theteachers.
1.limiting the typeof tv programs and movies children watch 2. spending more time to talk withkids 3. supervising or monitoring children when they play with their friends
21.Teachers should be paid atleast as much as doctors, lawyers or business leaders are paid.
22.If your teacher says somethingincorrect in a class, what will you do? 1. Interrupt your teacher right away 2.Keep silent 3. Correct your teacher after class.
23.Some students do other thingswhile study, such as using mobile phones, or listening to music.
24.Universities should spend moremoney on facilities (such as computer lab and technology in general) ratherthan on hiring some famous professors.
25.Parents should set strict rulesto their children if they want them to succeed in the future.
1. It is easier for parents to raise children today than it was 50 years ago.
2. Some people think that we should keep away from others to improve ourrelationship, because being away from people reminds us of how important theyare. Others think we should always stay with others to have good relationshipbecause we can communicate with them more often. What do you think?
3. Nowadays it is not important for people to have regularly family mealstogether.
4. The movies are worth watching only when they can teach something about reallife.
5. It is better to finish a project completely and then do another projectthan do two or more projects at the same time.
6. Some people like to buy and eat their meals at restaurants frequently,while others like to do this at home. Which do you prefer?
7. People spend too much money on their pets even though there can be othergood ways to spend money.
8. Busy parents have less time to spend with their children. Some people thinktime should be spent to play games or sports. Others think time should be spentby doing something together related to schoolwork.
9. People should take time to relax with hobbies or physical activities thatare very different from what they do at work.
10. It is better to relax by watching a movie or reading a book than doingphysical exercises.
11. It is better to make friends who are intelligent than with a good sense ofhumor.
12. To remain happy and optimistic when you fail is more important thanachieving success.
13. It is more important to read or watch the news presented by people whoseviews are similar to your own than to read or watch the news presented by whoseviews are different from your own.
14. It is important to have rules about the types of clothing that people areallowed to wear at work and at school.
15. When making major purchase (for example, car or laptop), our decisions canbe influenced by different sources of information. Explain which one caninfluence your decision most. 1 Recommendations from friends or colleagues 2 Information from media (for example, TV, magazines, newspapers) 3 Recommendationsfrom sales person in the store
16. The people in the past were more friendly than people today.
17. Some people like doing sports with a group of people, while others like toexercise alone. Which do you prefer and why?
18. You have long been friend withsomeone. If they do something that you don’t like, should you still be friendswith him or her?
19. We can know more about a person from the types of friends he/she has.
20. Only movies that can teach us something about real life is worth watching.
21. Nowadays people are more willing to help the people they do not know (for example, giving clothing and food to the people who need them) than people werein the past.
22. It's easier to identify what kinds of careers or jobs are secure and successful ones in the past than at present.
23. Scientists should be responsible for the negative impact that is brought bytheir discoveries or inventions.
24. Movies and television have more negative impacts than positive ones on theway young people behave?
25. The advice from grandparents has no use for their grandchildren because theworld changed a lot during the past 50 years.
26. When you are assigned an important presentation at work or in school, youprefer to work on it right away so that you can work on it a little biteveryday, or wait until you have a good idea?
27. People nowadays spend much more time than they should using text messagesand new technologies such as social media to communicate with each other.
28. Nowadays it is not important for people to have regular family mealstogether.
1. The most important thing that government can doin improving health care is to clean the environment.
2.It's more important for the government to spendmoney to build art museums and music performance centers than to buildrecreational facilities (such as swimming pool and playgrounds).
3.Which of the following is the most importantthing for a country’s leader to do to ensure the prosperity and success of thecountry? 1) create more jobs for the unemployed 2) improve agriculture and lower the food prices 3) provide affordable housing.
4. During economic crisis, the government tries to reduce money in certainpublic service area. Which one do you think the government should spend lessmoney into? 1. Education; 2. Health Care; 3. Support for Unemployed
5. The government spend money on all adults after 25-year-old on a trainingcourse for the most up-to-date skills at workplace. Do you think it iseffective？Why or why not？
1.Success in school and work, theability to adapt or adjust to a changing condition or circumstance is moreimportant than having excellent knowledge of a job or in a field of study.
2.Taking a lot of time to make animportant decision is often considered as a bad quality for a person. However,some people think that it is a good quality for a person.
3.One quality that a successfulleader must have is to make decision quickly; when a leader takes too much timeto make decisions, he will be seen as ineffective to the people he leads.
4.People who try to acquire more thanone skill are more likely to become successful than people who just focus onone skill.
5.People should know events happeningaround the world even if they have little influence on their daily lives.
6.In order to succeed, we should bemore like others than be different from others.
1. Technology designed to make people’s lives simpler actually makes people’s lives more complicated.
1. Modern agriculture methods damage the environment,but providing food for the growing population around the world is moreimportant than protecting the environment.
2.以下哪种方式保护环境最有用： 1）步行或者骑自行车代替开车去上学或者上班 2）循环使用而不是丢弃垃圾 3）吃本地的有机食物
3.What is the most useful action for people to helpenvironment in their local communities?
1. Plant trees and create parks 2. Persuade local shops to stop providing plastic bags for consumers 3. Increase access to public transportation (such as buses and trains), andreduce the automobiles on roads 七、工作类 1. Which do you prefer with the same rate of pay,an interesting and challenging job with less vacation or a job with morevacation time but less fun?
2. Some people think that older teenagers (16-19) should work in a paidpart-time job. Other people think that older teenagers should not work for apaid job, because they are still students.