2021-01-06 11:24:18 发布 来源：雷哥托福 阅读量：3087
12月19日独立写作考题回顾 Some schools require students （aged 6-18） to go to school four days a week, and students have one more day for relaxation. However, students are required to stay at school 90 minutes longer than usual every day. Do you think this method effective?
12月20日独立写作考题回顾 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: The only effective way for government to encourage energy conservation is to increase the price of gasoline and electricity. (重复2015年10月21日题目）
Which of the following summer arrangements is better for a 16-17 year old student of grade eleven?
1) Get ready for some of the major courses they want to study in College
2) Led by the teacher to visit museums or historical sites, and then write paper
2. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: Universities should require every graduation students to take public speaking courses. Give specific examples and details to support your answer.
3. Which one do you think is the most important for high school teacher (age from 15 to 18) 1) the ability to give students advice to plan for their future; 2) the ability to find which students need help and provide them with help; 3) the ability to encourage students to learn on themselves outside of the classroom
4. Which area the government should fund to improve children’s education? 1) hiring more teachers to teach in a small class 2) preschool education before kindergarten 3) providing some training courses so that teachers can be more professional
5. If you are going to graduate from the university and have to choose the final course, which professor will you choose？The one you used to sign up for courses or the one you have never learned from before？
6. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is difficult for teachers to be both popular (well-liked) and effective in helping students to learn.
7. Do you agree or disagree: student activities do as much benefit as academic study.
8. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Teachers' performance should be evaluated by students rather than by other teachers.
9. You may choose between two professors who will be teaching a course that you must take at your university. If the following statements are the only information available to you about the differences between the two professors, which professor would you choose? Why? -- A professor who proves to be very popular in students’ evaluations -- A professor who was recently given an award for outstanding research.
10. It’s the best way for teachers to help students become more interested in a subject by explaining how this subject can help students live better outside of the school.
11. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: The use of devices that can be connected to the internet, like computers, phones and ipads, should be prohibited from the classroom. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
12. Some teachers prefer to record the lecture in advance so that students can familiarize first. In the class, students raise questions and discuss content related to the lecture. Do you think this method effective?
13. A university recognized that first year students have poor study skills. It is believed that the best way to address this problem is to require all first year students to take courses on study skills, while others don’t agree with this requirement. What is your opinion?
14. An elementary school wants to increase the time on educating students technology (such as computers), which means that students will have less time for the study of music and art. When it comes to spending the time on studying arts and music and the time on studying technology, which one do you think is better for elementary students?
15. Teachers are making efforts to enhance students’ interest in study. Which way do you think is the most effective way? 1) Applying technology in their teaching, such as computers or other mobile devices; 2) Encouraging students to study in groups; 3) Introducing how this subject would be useful in the future.
16. Teachers should give primary children（aged 5-10）assignments less than 30minutes, because they have enough instructions in regular school classes. Do you agree or disagree?
17. Some people believe that children from 5 to 10 should take one hour-long class and then have a rest or play some games, while others say that they should take longer classes and have a full rest at noon to increase the time they can focus. Which one do you prefer?
18. The best solution for parents to prepare their children for elementary (primary) school. 1）young children practice reading books 2）parents reading books for children 3）practice conversation with adults Choose one solution and support with detail and examples.
19. All the university students should be asked to take at least one course about the culture of a country other than their own.
20. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Teachers should assign homework that students must do everyday.