2021-01-06 14:08:59 发布 来源：雷哥托福
特别提示： 进入新的一年，机经也迎来不小的【话题&题型重点】更新调整！2021年1月独立写作机经范围共29题，相比之前的40题左右，希望大家珍惜来之不易的轻松，新年新气象争取1月就一鼓作气搞定托福~ 鉴于家考和线下题库一直都有【原题或高频话题】联动规律，此范围线下考和家考都可参考准备，不必过分迷信所谓的原题命中，根据机经更新查漏补缺，自己不熟悉的话题才是重点，搞定了所有话题，命中是自然而然的事。
1. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? All universities should make public speaking courses available and require students to take such course before they graduate.
2. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The most important goal of education is to teach people how to educate themselves.
3. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? We learn the most important skills from our parents.
4. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A job that offers a high salary but little vacation time is better than a job that offers a low salary but much leisure time.
5. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Students should be required to study art and music in addition to math, science, language and history.
6. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The best way for a company to invest its money is to train its employees to make them more skilled.
1. Some universities have student leaders who are chosen by other students to perform important duties at the school (for example, meeting with school administrators to discuss problems at the school). If your university required you to choose student leaders, which ONE of the following do you believe is the best way for you to inform yourself about whom to choose?
-Reading articles in the school newspaper about the views of each person who wants to be a student leader
-Listening to what each person who wants to be a student leader says about important issues (for example, in speeches or interviews)
-Getting recommendations from the teachers of each person who wants to be a student leader
2. Teachers of young children at a primary school are considering making one major change to better support the educational and social development of their students (aged 6-10), which one of the following changes do you think is the most important for the teachers to make and why?
-Encouraging students to ask questions in class more frequently than they do now
-Having students work together in pairs or small groups more frequently than they do now
-Meeting with each student's parents more frequently than they do now
3. Sometimes people wish to be more confident. For example, they may want to express their opinions more frequently in meetings at work, or they may want to contribute more to class discussions at school. Which ONE of the following actions do you think would best help to Increase confidence in these types of work or school situations? Why?
-Spending more time preparing for class discussions at school or meetings at work
-Learning about and practicing techniques to help you become more confident
-Finding a more experienced person who can give advice about how to handle these situations
4. Which one of the following three ways do you think is the best for teachers to make their students more interested in class?
- Using modern technology to teach
- Letting them do more group projects
- Telling them what they learn in class can benefit them in the future
5. Which one of the following values do youthink is the most important one to share with a young child (5-10 years old)?
-being helpful -being honest -being well organized
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? At university, students get as much benefit from participating in student organization or club activities as they do from their academic studies.
2. Some people like to attend small size classes with fewer students so that the professors can pay more attention to each individual, while others like to attend big lecture classes in which there are more students. What kind of class do you prefer and why?
3. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Because economic growth is so important for modern societies, economic development should not be slowed down by concerns about the environment.
4. A company wants to spend a certain amount of money improving its employees’ productivity. Of the following two ways, which one do you think is better? -update the technology used by the workers to improve efficiency -redesign the office to improve the working environment
5. Some people think that younger children should be taken care of by the older children in a family, while others believe that younger children should be taken care of by their parents or other adults in the family. What is your opinion and why?
6. Which of the following activities do you think can help you to strengthen the friendship between you and your friends more? -having a good time with your friends -solving your friends’ problems for them
1. Imagine you need to improve your performance in order to get better grades or higher payment, which way would you choose? - Doing more extra work or assignments that are required - Participating more actively to contribute your own idea more frequently in group discussions
2. Celebrities such as actors, musicians, and athletes sometimes express their political views publicly. Some people appreciate knowing the political views of their favorite celebrities, while others believe that it is not appropriate or meaningful for them to let the public know what they think of politics. Which view do you agree with and why?
3. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Teachers should be paid according to how well their students' perform.
4. Some people like to take classes on line, while others like to attend classes in a traditional campus setting. Which do you prefer and why?
5. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Primary school students (aged 5-10) should do no more than 30minutes of homework every night because they already get enough instructions in regular classes at school.
6. In their free time, young people (aged14-18) spend time taking part in different activities such as music lessons or competitive sports. Some young people devote their time in other kinds of activities, but other young people will spend most of their time focusing on one activity that is important to them. Which approach do you think is better?
7. Do you agree or disagree with the followingstatement? Schools should do a better job in educating students how to eathealthfully instead taking it as the responsibility of their parents alone.
8. Some tourists prefer to travel to placesthat are very popular with other tourists. In such places, there are usually large crowds of visitors waiting to see a famous attraction, such as a monument or historical building. Other tourists prefer to travel to places that are not very popular, so that they can enjoy a vacation in a place without large crowds of visitors. What is your preference and why?
9. In some schools, students are required to do a certain number of hours of community service, like planting trees or providing food for those in need. Do you think that participating in community service should be a requirement in all schools for the purpose to help students develop skills that will be useful to them in the future.
10. Some university teachers now record their lectures before classes. This way, students will be familiar with the lecturein advance, and also, teachers can help students practice in class while they are watching or listening to lectures. Do you think it is an effective way to learn?
11. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Teaching is harder today than it was in the past.
12. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Requiring students to have class discussions is a waste of time.