2020-12-18 13:43:27 发布 来源：雷哥托福 阅读量：3181
12月12日考题回顾 • When your friends send a message to you, do you prefer to reply right away or reply later?
1. When watching movies and television shows with friends and family, some people prefer that everyone remains quiet until the end. Other people enjoy talking and sharing opinions during the movies and shows. Which do you prefer?
2. When traveling to a new place, some people prefer to plan ahead; others prefer to make decisions after they get there. Which do you prefer?
3. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People with simple and ordinary background are more suitable for government leaders.
4. Your university has received a donation to use specifically on improving the fitness and sports center on campus. Some students think the university should use the money to start offering free group fitness classes with professional instructors. Other students think the university should spend the money purchasing new, modern gym equipment, such as treadmills and bicycles. There is enough money for only one of these proposals. Which proposal do you support? Explain why.
5. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Professors should not let the students record their lectures.
6. Some people prefer to stay in touch with their friends and family members while traveling. Others prefer not to get in touch and stay alone. Which do you prefer and why?
7. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? School shouldn’t allow young students to use calculator during exam.
8. Some people like to use smart phone or other navigational devices to guide their road while traveling; some prefer to ask around. Which do you prefer and why?
9. Do you think it is reasonable to give a lower grade to the assignment that hand in after deadline?
10. Some managers tend to supervise worker’s task closely or frequently; while others tend to check them rarely or causally. Which is better for the management?
11. When giving feedback to students, some teachers would like to talk to their students in person, while some teachers would give written comments to students. Which do you prefer and why?
12. Do you think it’s necessary for children’s growth for them to live far away from home and stay with relatives or friends during school breaks?
13. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Being polite is more important than being truthful.
14. Should people be allowed to take photos when visiting a museum?
15. To teach old people to use the computer in the community, which do you think is better? To find a professional to teach them outside, or to find a student to teach them at home?
16. Do you think children should approach electronic devices or not at an early age?
17. Some people prefer to make friends with people who are of the same age. Other people prefer to make friends with people who are of different ages. Which one do you prefer? Why?
18. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents should not let children choose jobs (such as an athlete or an artist) which are difficult to become successful.
19. Some teachers prefer to answer students’ questions while they are delivering a lecture. Some teachers prefer to answer their questions when the lecture is over. Which one do you prefer? Why?
20. Do you think graduate students should teach some basic courses, or only be the assistants to the professor?