1. Nowadays, many students meet their friends and even hold meetings in the library. Is library a place for quiet reading or for face-to-face discussion?
2. Some people prefer sending messages while others prefer making phone calls directly, which one do you prefer?
3. Some people prefer sending messages while others prefer making phone calls directly, which one do you prefer?
4. Do you agree or disagree that bicycles should be replaced by modern technology?
5. If you are to choose between 2 apartments to live in next semester, one apartment is near the campus but slightly expensive, the other is a little far from the campus but cheaper, which one do you prefer and why?
6. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is important to protect children from learning too soon about difficulties in life
1. If you have limited time to visit a city, which of the following is the most effective way to learn about the city.
1）Touring historic sites;
2）Going shopping in shopping centers;
3）Spending time in restaurants or cafes.
2. Agree or disagree? It is better for the younger people to take risk and explore new things than the older people.
3. What is the most useful action for people to help environment in their local communities? a. plant trees and create parks b. persuade local shops to stop providing plastic bags for consumers c. increase access to public transportation (such as buses and trains), and reduce the automobiles on roads.
4. Some people believe that the media (for example, television, radio, newspaper, or internet news sources) are less concerned nowadays with presenting accurate facts than they were in the past; these people argue that the media today often present incorrect information about news stories and that this causes problems for the public. Do you agree or disagree with this view? Why or why not? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
5. Many filmmakers made movie based on books. When a movie is produced based on books, some people prefer to read books before watching films, other people choose to watch movie first. What do you think?
6. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: People should take time to relax with hobbies or physical activities that are very different from what they do at work.