2022-01-20 11:05:32 发布 来源：雷哥托福 阅读量：852
2. State whether you agree or disagree with the following statement. Then explain your reasons, using specific details in your explanation. Before deciding on a career in a particular field, students should get some experience in that field, through a part-time job or summer employment.
3. Some people prefer to shop for groceries at speciality shops such as butcher shops and bakeries. Others prefer to shop for everything at once at a supermarket Which do you think is better and why? Use details and examples to support your answer.
4. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People should spend time reading the news every day in order to know what is happening in other countries around the world.
5. Some parents think they should protect their children from making mistakes. Other parents think it is best to allow children to make their own mistakes. Which view do you agree with? Use specific examples and details in your response.
6. Some people like to read certain books more than once. Others prefer to always read something they have never read before. Which do you usually prefer? Explain why, using details and examples.
1.Which area the government should fund to improve children's education?
1) Hiring more teachers to teach in a small class; 2) Preschool education before kindergarten;
3) Providing some training courses so that teachers can be more professional.
2. If you are going to graduate from the university and have to choose the final course, which professor will you choose？The one you used to sign up for courses or the one you have never learned from before？
3. Which of the following three affects productivity the most？
1）The working environment, like noises and distractions；
4. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Physical exerciseis important to older people than to younger people.
5. People in daily lives would frequently do the jobs that need creativity, such as the job you have never done before. Under this circumstance, do you prefer to work alone or work with others?
6. Some people prefer to play sports within a group, while others prefer to do exercise alone. Which one do you prefer and why？