1. Do you agree with the statement that interrupting others while they are talking is unacceptable?
2. Do you agree or disagree with this statement that we should help our friends only when they ask for help?
3. Some people prefer sending messages while others prefer making phone calls directly, which one do you prefer?
4. Do you agree or disagree that bicycles should be replaced by modern technology?
5. Some universities require the students to choose a major field of study when they enter the school; while other universities require the students to learn several fields at first and then choose a major field of study. Which do you prefer? Why or why not?
6. Do you agree or disagree that it's harder to save money than it was in the past?
1. Some people think that the older children should be required to take care of the younger children. Other people believe that this should be done by parents or other adults. What do you think about it?
2. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement：Students nowadays are more interested in politics than in the past.
3. What is the most useful action for people to help environment in their local communities? a. plant trees and create parks b. persuade local shops to stop providing plastic bags for consumers c. increase access to public transportation (such as buses and trains), and reduce the automobiles on roads.
4. In their free time, young people (age 14-18) spend time taking part in different activities such as music lessons or competitive sports. Some young people diverse their time in other kinds of activities. But other young people will spend most of their time focusing on just one activity that is important for them. Which approach do you think is better?
5. Many filmmakers made movie based on books. When a movie is produced based on books, some people prefer to read books before watching films, other people choose to watch movie first. What do you think?
6. Some people have ambitious dreams and keep pursuing them, but other people always focus on realistic goals and try to achieve them. Which do you think is better and why?