1. Some managers like to closely watch their employees while others prefer to give them more freedom which do you think is more effective.
2. Do you think college students should choose their majors soon as they are admitted, or should they choose majors in their second or third year in college?
3. Imagine that you have been accepted by two different universities, one university is well- known for its excellent academic program, but it`s expensive, while another is less well-know, but has offered you with scholarship to pay for your intuition fee. Which university would you prefer, explain why.
4. When giving feed backs to students, some teachers would like to talk to their students in person, while some teachers would give written comments to students. Which do you prefer and why?
5. Do you agree or disagree with the statement that organized team sports will help children become more social-developed?
Do you agree or disagree with the statement: It is difficult for teachers to be both popular and effective in helping students’ study.
Some companies provide important products or service, but also damage environment. Some people believe that government should require more penalty, higher tax and larger fine of these companies, while others believe there are better ways. Which do you prefer?
Which one is the most important for teacher of high school:
1.The ability to help students plan for their future;
2.The ability to find the students who need help most and help them;
3.Teach students how to learn outside the classroom.
Do you agree or disagree with the statement: It is much easier to be well educated today than it was in the past.
Some young people are free in the evenings or have days off at school. Which way can bring them the most benefit?
1.to accumulate work experience by a part-time job or volunteering in a community
2.to learn to play a sport
3.to learn to play a musical instrument