2021-06-16 17:54:06 发布 来源：雷哥托福培训 阅读量：965
1. Some people prefer to work at a small company or organization with only a few coworkers. Others prefer to work at a large company on organization where there are thousands of employees. Which would you prefer? Explain why.
2. Some people like to hang out with a large number of friends when they have some free time, yet others like to stay with only one or two friends at a time. Which do you think is better and why?
3. Your university has received a donation to use specifically on improving the fitness and sports center on campus. Some students think the university should use the money to start offering free group fitness classes with professional instructors. Other students think the university should spend the money on purchasing new, modern gym equipment, such as electronic treadmills and bicycles. There is enough money for only one of these proposals. Which proposal do you support, and why?
4. Which do you prefer: start a project as early as possible or wait until the due time?
5. If you are to choose between 2 apartments to live in next semester, one apartment is near the campus but slightly expensive, the other is a little far from the campus but cheaper, which one do you prefer and why?
6. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: students from the previous two years must live in university’s dormitory?
7. Some people like surprise visits from their friends, while others prefer to be informed of such visits. Which one do you prefer and Why?
8. In order to encourage healthy eating, schools increase prices for junk food and offer more fruits and vegetables. What do you think about it?
1. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Physical exercise is important to older people than to younger people.
2. People in daily lives would frequently do the jobs that need creativity, such as the job you have never done before. Under this circumstance, do you prefer to work alone or work with others?
3. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The rapid growth of a city has mainly positive impact on the society. Use specific examples and details to support your answer.
4. When you decide to find a place to travel and want to compare two places, which way do you think help you make a better decision?a. read information onlineb. discussing with a friend who has been to those places.
5. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Students are more interested in politics today than they were in the past.
6. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In modern times, parents learn more from their children than children learn from their parents.
7. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Many people nowadays spend too much money on their pets (dogs, cats, or other animals), although there are better uses for this money.
8. Do you agree or disagree with the following view? In many places, it has been typical for teachers of high school students (aged 14-18) to lecture or lead a discussion while the students listen and take notes for most of the school day. However, this is not an effective way to prepare students for careers in the modern workplace. A better way to do that is for teachers to spend most of the school day on student-led discussions (in which students frequently present their ideas and discuss them with the class) and project-based activities (in which students do their own research and work together while the teacher is available to help them as needed).