2021-02-25 16:35:54 发布 来源：网络
1. Which area the government should fund to improve children’s education?
a. hiring more teachers to teach in a small class
b. preschool education before kindergarten
c. providing some training courses so that teachers can be more professional
2. If you are going to graduate from the university and have to choose the final course, which professor will you choose？The one you used to sign up for courses or the one you have never learned from before？
3. Which of the following three affects productivity the most？
a. the working environment, like noises and distractions
c. personal interest
4. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Physical exercise is important to older people than to younger people.
5. People in daily lives would frequently do the jobs that need creativity, such as the job you have never done before. Under this circumstance, do you prefer to work alone or work with others?
6. Some people prefer to play sports within a group, while others prefer to do exercise alone. Which one do you prefer and why.
7. When you decide to find a place to travel and want to compare two places, which way do you think help you make a better decision?
a. read information online
b. discussing with a friend who has been to those places
8. In order to get a higher promotion and salary, many people chose to improve their job performance in two ways. Which one do you prefer? Why?
a. To do additional work and assignments
b. To actively participate in the group work
9. People are busy in work or school. They want to spend time on learning new things. Which one will you choose to learn?
a. Learn a sport that you have never played before.
b. Learn to cook food that you haven’t prepared before.
c. Learn to make something by hand, such as clothing or jewelry.
10. In order to be successful, people have two choices
a. To take risks
b. To keep cautious and careful
Which one do you think is the better way to succeed? Give reason to explain your choice.
11. A government spend money on all adults after 25-year-old on a training course for the most up-to-date skills at workplace. Do you think it is effective？Why or why not？
12. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The government is not doing enough work to educate people the importance of nutrition and healthy eating.
13. Which one do you think is the most important factor that affects the lasting time of friendship?
a. help each other when one is in emergency
b. have the same interests
c. trust each other completely
14. Your teacher assigns a project to you, and you can select the members to work with.
a. choose the members who think and work in similar ways
b. choose the members who have totally different ideas
Which would you think is more effective to work with?
15. A university recognized that first year students have poor study skills. It is believed that the best way to address this problem is to require all first year students to take courses on study skills, while others don’t agree with this requirement. What is your opinion?
16. After your presentation, which way would you choose to identify your weakness and improve your presentation?
a. reviewing the recording on your own;
b. inviting your colleagues or classmates to make suggestions for improvement
17. Some companies regulate that employees should not send or receive emails related to work on vacations or holidays. Some people believe that this policy would enhance employees’ satisfaction. Do you think that it would be effective in enhancing employees’ satisfaction?
18. Teachers should give primary children（aged5-10）assignments less than 30 minutes, because they have enough instructions in regular school classes. Do you agree or disagree?
19. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Nowadays, parents can learn more from their children than their children can learn from their parents.
20. Teachers are making efforts to enhance students’ interest in study. Which way do you think is the most effective way?
a. Applying technology in their teaching, such as computers or other mobile devices;
b. Encouraging students to study in groups;
c. Introducing how this subject would be useful in the future.